Return & Refund Policy
7 days return policy for all products which are not described as Non-returnable or Replacement only.
Following are the details of the return policies applicable for items sold on Fleabazar.com
General Returns Policy
The following general returns policy is applicable to all items sold on Fleabazar.com.
In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
Has missing parts or accessories
Is different from what was ordered
Is different from its description on the product detail page on fleabazar.com
Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned. View the full list of non-returnable items.
All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you. Refer to instructions to return items against each category. We may reject the return pickup if the items are not returned according to the policy mentioned against each category.
Only Fulfilled by Fleabazar (FBA) items may be eligible for replacement. For more details, please refer About Free Replacements.
If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Fleabazar shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information."
In some cases, items may not be eligible for return, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
Items That Can't Be Returned
This page has a list of items that are not eligible for returns as per the Fleabazar returns policy. If the item isn't returnable, you will see a message about it in the Returns Support Centre.
Items That Can't be Returned
Adhesives & Sealants
Adhesives (all liquids), hazardous materials and lubricants.
Lubricants, greases and oils, shampoos, waxes, polishes & other liquid, aerosols & perfumes, car tyres
Breast pads and shields, breast milk containers, nursing covers, baby grooming products, baby washes, shampoos, skin care, wet wipes, diapers and nappies, soothers and teethers, feeding related products like bottles, bottle sets and nipples.
Hazardous materials (fragrances, nail colours, deodorants, hairsprays), cleansers, shower gels, soaps, hair loss products, shampoos and conditioners, styling gels and hair colours, lipsticks, lip balms and lip gloss, eye care and eye makeup, creams, moisturisers and body lotions, other hygiene items.
Clothing & Accessories
Lingerie, innerwear and other apparel that are labeled as non-returnable on their product detail pages.
Health & Personal Care
Health and Personal care items that are labeled as non-returnable on the product detail page are not eligible for returns and oral care items.
Janitorial & Sanitation Supplies
Paper towels, tissues, cleaning chemicals tapes.
Silver coins / Silver bars / Silver chips / Silver bullion.
Movies & TV Shows, Music
All items included in these categories.
Screen guards, screen protectors and tempered glasses.
Pet food supplies, harnesses, aquarium supplies, pet shampoos/ conditioners.
PC components that are labeled as non-returnable on the product detail page are not eligible for returns.
School Books Bundle
Textbook bundles, Notebook and Stationery bundles that are labeled as non-returnable on their product detail page are not eligible for returns.
Sports, Fitness & Outdoors
All inner apparel, socks, gym supporters and guards.
Video Games (Console Games and PC Games)
Console games and PC games that are labeled as non-returnable on their product detail page are not eligible for returns.
If the item you ordered arrived in a damaged/defective condition or was different from what was ordered, it will be eligible for a free replacement, provided the exact item is available with the same seller.
Note: If an eligible item is out of stock from the same seller, it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned product will be issued.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
In order to be eligible for a free replacement, an item must be within the return window and in stock with same seller (exact same item). The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
Damaged item received
Item is missing parts or accessories
Item received is different from what was ordered
Defective item/does not work properly
A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
If the item is missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Manufacturer contact information can usually be found on the product packaging or in the paperwork included with the product.
If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.
If your item is a fulfilled by a seller and is not eligible for a free replacement, please "Contact Seller" from "Your Orders" to request a refund.
Returns is a scheme provided directly under this policy in terms of which the option of exchange, replacement and/ or refund is offered to you. All products listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. For all products, the policy on the product page shall prevail over the general returns policy.
To return an item you ordered:
Go to the Returns Support Centre and click Return items.
Find the order you want to return, and click Return or Replace Items.
Select the items you want to return.
Enter the quantity of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Comments box. Click on Continue.
Select Refund or Replacement. Replacement is only available if the reason for return is damaged, defective or has a missing item or is different from what was ordered. For more information,
Select your preferred return shipping method. You can choose from Self-Return, Return Pick-up Click on Submit.
Click Print all return labels to print the return documentation.
A refund will be initiated when the return package is received and processed at our fulfilment centre. It typically takes 5-10 business days for the return to reach our fulfilment centre.
If you are returning a Pay on Delivery order, you can choose a refund to Wallet balance or through NEFT to Bank Account. For NEFT to Bank Account, you'll need to add a bank account for refund.
If your return electronic device stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Fleabazar shall not responsible for any misuse or usage of such information.
To check the status of your refund:
1. Go to Your Orders in Your Account.
About Exchanging Shoes or Apparel
You can exchange shoes or apparel through our Returns Support Centre if the new variant is in stock. Exchange order will be shipped with the same shipping speed as the original item.
· This is a free exchange.
· The exchange order will be shipped out once your original item is returned to us.
· Exchanges can only be created within the return window of the original item.
· Exchanges apply only on shoe/apparel items.
· Items purchased under deals will not be eligible for exchanges.
Discount vouchers are intended for one-time use only and shall be
treated as used even if you cancel the order.
If you had redeemed loyalty points for an order, the same will be credited back to your account in the case of a cancellation.
If the order or the item(s) that you want to cancel have not been shipped yet, you can write to our customer support team on support@Fleabazar.com or call us on +919116619771.
In such cases, the order will be cancelled and the money will be refunded to you within 24-48 business hours after the cancellation request.
If you wish to cancel an order that has been shipped but has not yet been delivered, please get in touch with our Customer Support team on support@Fleabazar.com.
· In case you have cancelled an order, which has already been handed over to the courier company on our end, they may still attempt delivery. Kindly do not accept the delivery of the order.
· Once we receive the product(s) back and verify its packaging/condition, we will refund your money within 24-48 business hours.
Terms & Conditions
Fleabazar Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.Fleabazar.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Reso Bodycare Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 14, Brij Vihar, Pula, Udaipur 313001, Rajasthan, India (hereinafter referred to as "Fleabazar").
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Fleabazar website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Fleabazar reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Fleabazar's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Website at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Website through a onetime password verification.
You agree that Fleabazar shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your display name in cases where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Fleabazar does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Fleabazar reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Fleabazar may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Fleabazar reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Fleabazar Internet Private Limited.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
1. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
4. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Fleabazar, Flyte, Digiflip, Flipcart, Fleabazar.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Fleabazar or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Fleabazar's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Fleabazar's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Fleabazar.
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
10. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
1. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
2. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
3. Fleabazar shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliatesmay market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Fleabazar does not warrant that:
This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Fleabazar will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Fleabazar does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by state laws and if We are unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, We will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by us from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Fleabazar make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Fleabazar is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Fleabazar respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Fleabazar at support@Fleabazar.com.
FLEABAZAR attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of the product on the Site. However, FLEABAZAR does not warrant that the product description, colour, information or other content of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. The Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual product.
FLEABAZAR reserves the right to correct, change or update information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time () without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability.
Limitation of Liability
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Pranav Nenawati
Reso Bodycare Pvt. Ltd.
14, Brij Vihar,
Rajasthan 313001, India
Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)
Fleabazar prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we use to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
· Report offensive Display Names
· Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Fleabazar will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
1. Limits placed on account privileges;
2. Loss of special status;
3. Account suspension.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on Fleabazar are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program.
Buyers can file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the product
Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
To be able to take advantage of the Buyer Protection Program, Buyers should contact the Fleabazar by writing an email to support@Fleabazar.com or call us at : +919116619771
Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program
If the Buyer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuing bank, it will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program.
Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not covered by the Buyer Protection Program.
Buyers who have reached their maximum lifetime limit for claims are also not eligible. Buyers can make a maximum of 5 claims per year on Fleabazar. If the claim was withdrawn, it is not counted. The coverage amount will be limited to â‚¹50,000
Through the Buyer Protection program, Fleabazar does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on Fleabazar against technical/manufacturing defects.
Raising disputes against us does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Fleabazar shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
Fleabazar shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer.
Claims of the nature of 'Buyer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
Fleabazar reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Fleabazar may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Decisions made by Fleabazar under the Buyer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
Fleabazar reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to its Users.
Through this program, Fleabazar shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item.
Fleabazar Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favour of us.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
2. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Fleabazar. Fleabazar encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Fleabazar will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Fleabazar policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Fleabazar does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Fleabazar System - Fleabazar allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Fleabazar system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - Fleabazar will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Fleabazar's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Fleabazar Users. Fleabazar Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Fleabazar - Fleabazar prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Fleabazar Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for Buyers.
Fleabazar policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
· Limits on account privileges
· Account suspension
· Cancellation of listings
· Loss of special status
Fleabazar does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Fleabazar assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Fleabazar do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Fleabazar does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
You acknowledge and hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions and that it constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change/ alter/ modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision. The headings in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not be used in its interpretation.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered byFleabazar.com under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled Reso bodycare Pvt. Ltd. (the data controller), at 14, Brij vihar, pula, Udaipur 313001
What Personal Information About Customers Does Fleabazar.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Fleabazar.com. We use your information in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Fleabazar.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Fleabazar.com on other Web sites. Click here to see examples of the information we receive. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Fleabazar.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by Fleabazar.com in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for Fleabazar.com to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
What About Cookies?
· Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for You, personalised advertisements on other Web sites (e.g., Fleabazar Associates with content served by Fleabazar.com) and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
· If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does Fleabazar.com share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
· Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable law.
· Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Fleabazar.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
· Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Fleabazar.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
· Protection of Fleabazar.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Fleabazar.com, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
· With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
· We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
· We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
What Information Can I Access?
Fleabazar.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Fleabazar.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
· As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Fleabazar.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews.
· You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Which Information Can I Access? section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Fleabazar.com and orders placed with Fleabazar.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
· If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Fleabazar.com and orders placed with Fleabazar.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
· If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to personalise advertisements we display to you, please adjust your AdvertisingPreferences.
· The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Are Children Allowed to Use Fleabazar.com?
Use of Fleabazar.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Fleabazar.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at Fleabazar.com, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through Fleabazar.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries, provide and rate Reviews; and employ other personal notification services such as such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); content of reviews; the personal description in Your Profile; and financial information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include: updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by Fleabazar Group Companies, Alexa Internet and A9; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links from Overture); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Fleabazar.com include: up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personal information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences and address book); payment settings (including credit-card information and gift certificate, gift card and cheque balances); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, Delivers, Recommended for You and newsletters); recommendations (including recent product-view history, prior-order history and Favourites); Wish Lists and Marketplace seller accounts and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Requests and Recommendations, your Listmania lists, "So You'd Like to..." guides, personal profile, people you tagged as interesting, and Fleabazar Friends).
Please find below the details of the grievance officer:
Name: Pranav Nenawati
Address: 14, Brij vihar, Pula, Udaipur 313001
100% Purchase Protection
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Fleabazar?
Your online transaction on Fleabazar is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Fleabazar uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing. All credit card and debit card payments on Fleabazar are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Does Fleabazar store my credit/debit card infomation?
Fleabazar stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
What credit/debit cards are accepted on Fleabazar?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Rupay, American Express, Diner's Club and Discover credit/debit cards.
What other payment options are available on Fleabazar?
Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, we accept payments by Internet Banking (covering 44 banks), Cash-on-Delivery, Equated Monthly Installments (EMI), PhonePe UPI and PhonePe wallet, Paytm.